Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snuggle...

When we go to my sister's in Ohio, we sleep in her guest room with AK in a pack n play to the side of the bed. AK LOVES this, T and I do not.

We are very aware that each movement we make may wake the little one. So when we go to readjust or roll over, we do so very, very quietly... Which wakes us up quite a bit, but if we are successful, AK doesn't stir.

On this last trip, AK learned something new. She learned this at 3 am our first night and practiced it every night following for the whole week.

She learned that if she very sweetly says... "mommy... snuggle...?" That mommy will do exactly that, at 3 am or every hour thereafter...

Mommy was very, very, tired... :)

1 comment:

Mom of Three said...

Oh, but enjoy it! Sometimes I try to get C2 to sit on my lap like a baby. He weighs 85 pounds but there are times that I just CRAVE a little one.